Stone paper is made from crushed limestone powder mixing with PE or PP resins as binding agent. While the base ingredient is Calcium Carbonate (CaCo3), stone paper is an extremely environmentally friendly paper and totally different from traditional wood-pulp paper.
The stone paper production is made up of three processes: pelletizing, base paper production and coating process. Base paper production is the key process and our technology is cast film with MDO stretching.
We offer the turn-key project for stone paper production, supplying full equipment, transferring know-how and training operators.
1) Equipped with in-line CaCo3 compounding, the line can use CaCo3 powder directly, and save great power consumption.
2) Much higher output capacity than those traditional machines.
3) Avoid the problem of CaCo3 powder release.
|Model No.||Product Width||Product Thickness||Output per Hour||Installed Power|
Remarks: Other sizes of machines are available upon request.
1) Printed materials: notebook, envelop, business card, poster, map, manuals, calendar, labels and tags etc.
2) Packaging product: wrapping paper, packing bag, packing box, etc.
3) Decorated paper: wall paper
4) Disposable goods: garbage bags, disposal tablecloth, shopping bag, food wrap bag, etc.